Yemi Alade Scam A Facebook User Over Wig And Receive Curses



A Facebook User shared her ordeal of how she was been scam by a lady who claims to sell wigs. She was really heart broken after she made a deposit of 10k for the deal and later realized she was duped.
She shared her story in a Facebook group.

She wrote"This bastard here is a big scammer,
She posted wigs for It I  sent money to her last month (December)
She said she's on promo and it's gonna end In 2
days time.
And I transferred 11k to her for the wig and the
next day she sent me a number claiming to be
the number of the driver bringing the wig from
abuja onto,  called the supposed driver repeatedly b4 someone now pick it he said their motor break down that they haven't reach Benin
My ladies I still calm down thinking it was true
not until the so called driver and the bastard wig
seller stop picking my calls.
And she even block me on Whatsapp
But here is her phone number Whatsapp
09060465966
And the supposed driver liars 09037066796
House pls beware of this unfortunate human
being she's part of this group and I know she'll
see this
By the time am through with her I'll make life
unbearable for her
Oloriburuku,ole,from today on happiness shall
cease from ur life"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescue A US Citizen

Ray Stevenson, actor in 'Thor,' 'RRR' and 'Ahsoka,' dies at 58

Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019